Hey Folks,
Life is great. I am getting really good at ignoring my house, burning dinners (in the crockpot nonetheless!!) and enjoying the cooler weather with Kyle. One of those counts in the grand scheme of things, right?
I re-organized our blog list and am afraid I may have missed a name or two. I hope I got it! If you're not on there and usually are, please let me know. Or if you are secretly "blog-stalking" and want a time to let it be known, that would be great too! I always love finding a good blog to read :). Also-big news- Bubby started a blog! Yea! I am so excited.
Kyle is funny as ever and keeps me busy. He has learned to open doors (including the car door while on the road), is speaking more and makes me laugh all the time. TRay is enjoying second year of law school and has a quiz this week. There was a lack of updates because I can't find my camera card!! I'm sure as soon as I stop ignoring the house I'll be able to find it. Also, Tim is due to write a "What I learned while Working at Costco" post, but for some reason he thinks football is more important.
Here are some photobooth pics that made me smile:
Off to bed!
Jennifer
Monday, September 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
more blogs
more pics
more fun
love the new header. way cute. Jen you're so funny. i miss you boo
the one of taylor is my fave! ha. love the blog makeover! i've been dying to find time to fix ours.
can't wait for tim's costco post! come on tim!!
I dont see my name on there and would like to be. my blogs are cbjarnson04@gmail.com and babystuff09.blogspot.com
Cammie bjarnson
I made the list!!! Yeah!! By the way, that is such an amazing family picture at the top of your blog. You look gorgeous, and Tim and Kyle look so handsome. Love your overall blog look!
Find that camera card!! We NEED more pics! :-)
Post a Comment