I'm sure some of you have heard of the photography series done by Mark Mabry, "Reflections of Christ." Mark's pictures are top-quality and when I look at the pictures from this series they really help me to reflect on the life Christ lived on this Earth. I'm also reminded how lucky I am to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It's so true!
My parents and youngest brother Taylor were able to go to Honduras this year to help in the newest project, "Another Testament." You can view a slideshow below that features images and the theme music from this project. I encourage you to do so and when you do notice the eyes, tears, and hands in the images. They are so real and testify of the love Christ has for all of us.
My parents and brother feel so grateful and lucky to be able to help with this production. I know it will strengthen many people's testimonies. I loved watching the documentary on the Honduran people and their thoughts on the experience. I hope this brightens your day!
(p.s. Mark also photographed my sister's wedding. What a lucky girl!)
(p.p.s. The book, DVD and CD come out conference weekend.)
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
The photographs portraying Christ with the little children are my favorite, hands down. His love for us is truly unfathomable.
That was so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing this, Jennifer!
p.p.p.s: for those of you who live in Arizona, Mark is showing his pics and talking about them at the Val Vista Stake Center (1005 N Voyager Dr
GILBERT , AZ 85234) Thursday Sept 24 6-9 PM
Yeah, there is one pic of your sister's wedding that is totally adorable. It is just of their shoes. I could easily pass it off as me and Andy's feet and hang it in our house. Would that be weird?
Also, I'm loving Kyle's new hair style. It's cutting edge. So unlike a Ray boy (at least my Ray boy).
Post a Comment