Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Bubby's Wedding Extravaganza

     Bubby's wedding was beautiful. I felt so lucky to be in AZ with my entire family and to be able to celebrate such a fun and special event! Unfortunately I didn't get to capture a lot of the memories with my camera. This is the main reason:
Did you notice Kyle? 
Or how about this look of disgust?:
Nothing's as scary as a beautiful bride. This one is a little understandable:
Maybe if you're not getting the point, a little family shot will help get it across:
Everytime I look at Tim's face I crack up. Only because it shows EXACTLY HOW WE WERE FEELING.

    Kyle cried. He threw fits. He was unbearable... for most of the trip. Towards the end he got better. We did have fun moments in between but I was worn out. Kyle's outfit was a five piece suit. We were lucky to get the pants, shirt and vest on. His shoes and socks were taken off as soon as we got to the reception after he screamed the entire way there (sorry Curbo and Cbug). He didn't want to be put down at the reception except for three instances: 
1. When he ate cake with Kate, 
2. When he got to blow bubbles as Sam and Alli left and 
3. After everyone left the reception.

Now, this event is supposed to be about Alli, so I just had to get this part of the vacation out of the way. Look forward to another post.
P.S. Doesn't Bubby look beautiful?
P.S.S. I think her wedding gets the award for best bridesmaid dresses! They were so cute!

14 comments:

Candace Heyman said...

Laugh or cry... right? I'm glad you choose to laugh (most of the time). You're a champ, Jenn. Keep up the good work! You're amazing and a great example to me.

danielle said...

Ok, I'm loving the family picture with Kyle's "issues". Atleast he's cute though! Tim's face is hilarious, you're right. And you looked SO GOOD in that dress. And Allison was beautiful. So was the wedding. And that was all very choppy.

Noelle said...

Oh man, that looks rough. You guys all look really nice though! Alli was a very beautiful bride.

Chad~Nicole said...

At both of Chad's siblings wedding receptions I "hired" my parents as babysitters to watch my kids so I could have fun...and then they took them home early so that I could really have fun. Selfish, maybe? Ya, but I'd do it over again.

Chad~Nicole said...

Oh...and where did those bridesmaid dresses come from? I love the color.

Jenni said...

Sad!! Tim is so funny. I bet the heat didn't help. Your dress is so cute! You can definitely wear that one again.

Andrea said...

I have to say it. I freaking love your blog. I always am dying laughing! I feel like I KNOW Kyle. haha. You look freaking hot by the way. Where are the dresses from? agreed. great color. great dress. Your hair looks awesome too! :) Okay overload of compliments, but seriously cute.

Also. My brother in law and siste rin law are moving to San Antonio for two months (summer sales). You have to meet her and have a new friend b/c she's great and so are you. So let me match make.

Jenny said...

you held up so well with all of that going on! kyle is pretty cute so that helps. even his grumpy face picture you have to admit is kind of endearing. and when he's happy he is even cuter! like his gallop- definitely my favorite.

Rachel said...

I promise that no long from now you and Tim will laugh about Kyle's behavior at the wedding... just ask my sister, Emily, about her kids at David's wedding:) Kyle might have been having a hard time but you look beautiful!

August and Melissa said...

i agree with the dresses! I was not too fond of my dress for Kelsey and Kyle's! It made me look huge and short! Ok i should say, bigger and shorter than i already am! It was so good to see you- sorry we did't talk much!

Cara said...

Those are the cutest dresses!! I love the color!! Where did you get them? the pic of you guys is classic!!! It is making me a little nervous with having the kids in mine...but hopefully they will be fine since they are a little older. Bradli will be the entertainment I think!! Bubby looks beautiful!!

The Scotts said...

Seriously I love the bridesmaid dresses and want to know where you got them. Isn't this a fun age for Kyle, it just makes you want to have another one huh!?!?!? Love Tim's face. Your sister is a beautiful bride!

Shauna Brown said...

What, your child had issues- UNHEARD of!! Kyle and Bradli would be trouble. She was shoeless the entire time too- whatever. You look beautiful and Alli- it's not fair- that hair. Love it!

JONESIES said...

I agree best bridesmaids dresses! They were cute and looked good on everyone! Love the photos of Kyle. I'm so sure it's funnier when your the outsider but it is cute! I like seeing the 2 year old personalities.