On Saturday Kyle joined TRay in mowing the yard. Unfortunately this meant that it took Tim twice as long to mow the grass as usual, but Kyle loved being the big helper. He wanted to push it, start it, empty the bag, everything! I loved watching my two boys together. Kyle usually doesn't see Tim on Saturdays until after his nap (around 3:30 or 4) but since Tim took a break from studying to do the yard we all got to enjoy him home. Kyle loves his dad so much and always wants to know where he is in the morning.
Kyle didn't want to participate in pulling weeds. Instead he sat on his chair with goldfish and apple juice-- what a treat!
So maybe it's not as crazy as his hair. This is what he looks like when he won't let me comb his hair after the bath.
Back to mowing the lawn...
Obviously Kyle was all smiles. He thought he was so cool. I wonder if Tim will want him to help every time?
I also tried to snap a quick pic of him in his cute church shirt Grammy sent at Easter time. Kyle looked so handsome!
On another note, my blogger converted to the new publishing tools. Is anyone else hating it us much as I am?
I hope your Monday starts the week off great!


8 comments:
yay i love helpers. those pictures are cute!
I love these pics. I showed JOn and we just have to laugh bc Bentley will probably do the same thing. Kyle looks so cute in that collard shirt.
what is this hair!? haha i love the not combed look! It's so long now!
I saw your comment on my recipe blog. I ended up not using black bean dip because i couldn't find it, but instead used refried beans. They actually make black refried beans & it's less fat than the normal ones. Anways, it was good :)
tim must be pretty patient to let him help the whole time! kate is always wanting to help me with dinner now and it takes some patience. very cute though!
im surprised he's not scared of the loud noise by the mower.
So cute!!!! Sorry about being so crazy right now... Hopefully I can settle down soon :-) Can't wait to hang out again!
What a cute helper and a very patient dad. I love that both Kyle and Tim are smiling. :-) Do I dare ask how much longer it took to mow the lawn with the extra help? haha Love the hair.
Cute pictures- I love Kyle's hair!! How fun for both Kyle and Tim to have that time together, even if it is something as simple as mowing the lawn! Kyle is a great kid =)
Post a Comment