Two other little boys walk up to Kyle and I worry that Kyle's going to hit them or something but they just make eachother laugh. I'm still watching as Kyle starts to walk forward, keeping his eyes on the boys when BANG! He runs right into one of those Southwest silver poles that have the numbers on them. He gets knocked over, landing flat on his back. Instant tears. A business man closer to Kyle starts to help him up--while on his cell phone-- and also scanning looking for his mom. Everyone starts turning their head as I run toward Kyle.
Not only did he land flat on his back but his mouth was full (and I mean stuffed!) with pizza so he is choking and crying. I scoop him up and run to the nearest trash can where I'm hitting his back and using my finger to dig some pizza out. A nice lady hands me some napkins. Soon enough the ordeal is over and my face is still red with embarrassment as Kyle wants down to play again.
This kid has ran into more things in the past two days than you probably do in a month. Doors, walls, tables, chairs, etc. Maybe he's just at the perfect height, but I often see it happen as he looks behind him as he walks.
The beauty above his left eyebrow was acquired just a couple hours ago.

Sometimes I forget what it's like to travel without making a scene. He was awesome on the flight though. I love my little monster. He is growing up so fast.
This kid has ran into more things in the past two days than you probably do in a month. Doors, walls, tables, chairs, etc. Maybe he's just at the perfect height, but I often see it happen as he looks behind him as he walks.
The beauty above his left eyebrow was acquired just a couple hours ago.

Sometimes I forget what it's like to travel without making a scene. He was awesome on the flight though. I love my little monster. He is growing up so fast.
(More Az/Wedding pics to come)


7 comments:
I hate traveling by air wit kids! Inevitably there is always something that goes wrong! I love him, he is so darling but cracks me up at the same time.
p.s. I love all the pics of your sister's wedding! She looks so gorgeous and so does her sister, j hey. How fun to have a vacation to see family.
miss you ray ray.
Isn't traveling so fun with kids? Glad to hear Kyle was good on the plane. He is so funny. I didn't even notice his eyebrow. I think it's a normal thing for kids to be a little clumsy-at least I hope so. Kallon trips over everything. He is so graceful that he even manages to trip over paper. Who trips over paper?!
oh kyle.
Ever since we got back I find myself saying "Boo!" randomly.
At least all the moms out there know how you feel! It is really difficult to fly with a baby/toddler, but I would still take it over driving for a long time.
Ok sorry, but that was so funny. Poor Kyle hurt and choking. You have a way of writing that I'm picturing things in my head and I can totally see him with a stuffed pizza mouth. We missed you guys.
Your sis is so beautiful and talented, everything was so great. You and Tim look so great, and that last family picture is just hilarious!
Let's ichat when you have some time, "Boo" to Kyle from his cousins.
Haha, it sounds funny to read but I can totally understand how miserable that must have been for you! I'm dreading the day that Chandler will be able to run amok in the airport...
Post a Comment