Bub's reception site, "Villa Sienna":
Her cake. Unfortunately I didn't see her cut it because I was circling the parking lot with Kyle. I do have to mention this was buttercream and not nasty fondant! Delicious!
A pic with TRay's eyes open! If only I wasn't sporting the "everything is bigger in TX" hair:

In the days after the wedding we celebrated my mom's birthday, saw my cousin Kyle marry Kelsey, ate lots of delicious Mexican food, Kyle rode around in his --err Grandma's-- toy car, and also there was more of this...
I finally met precious Macy and she was also blessed in AZ. I feel so lucky to have been at both Kate and Macy's blessings. Chris is one proud daddy... and he should be! 
Lots and lots of piano time. This trip Kyle even decided to sing while he and Taylor played.
(Oh and play with his foot too!)

Tried to get a pic with Grandma and her 3 grandkids. Wasn't going to happen at the moment. Notice Kate isn't even in the shot. haha!Kyle walked around in Papa's shoes:

And on Papa's shoulders.

We said a tearful goodbye to Bub and Sam:
It's ok, I think Sam is a better fit. He'll take good care of you.
(photo by Mark Mabry)
Everything was so beautiful and we enjoyed our time with family and friends. Unfortunately I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to, or for as long as I wanted to, but I feel so grateful to have spent time with many of you and to be there for Bubby's wedding. It was perfect!


8 comments:
Jen, it's Mark MABRY. No Y. Just thought I'd let you know.
-Taylor
hahah i must have been asleep during the attempted grandma with grandkids photo shoot. one day our kids will learn to smile and say cheese and this process won't be such a workout.
Wow! Everything was so beautiful and it looks like you had a great time being in AZ! Sam and Allison are such a cute little couple :)
Looks like you had a great time! Her wedding was gorgeous! Where are they moving to?
Looks like you had an awesome trip! Although I have to admit that I'm really glad your back :) That picture of you and Tim is really good, and maybe I've been in Texas too long but I think your hair looks great :)
Wow- looks like some memorable times. It is so nice to see updates of your family!
Great recap!
Jen, I love the pic of you and Tim at your sister's wedding--you guys look beautiful! Her wedding pics are amazing and I loved seeing her reception! Truly one of the best weddings I've seen in years! Also, I loved her flowers--so pretty! Glad you guys had a fun trip home.
Post a Comment