1. When Tim grills dinner it means less dishes for me.
2. The chances of haggling someone at a garage sale over 50 cents are 1 in 1.
3. The closer to the end of a garage sale, the more willing you are to slash the prices on your junk... I mean treasures.
4. One year-olds can totally play "Pin the Nose on Elmo." I couldn't be too proud when Kyle won since he was at least six months older than everyone else.
5. I'll never get sick of Costco pizza. Apparently, neither will Kyle.
6. "Don't Stop Believin'" is Kyle's favorite song. He says, "More! More!" as soon as it ends and dances away to it.
7. I still have it! My friend and I got hit on this weekend. I'm just going to pretend the guy didn't look like he ran a demolition derby.
8. I'm part of the true church! The Relief Society broadcast was a great reminder of that.
9. Jalapenos aren't that spicy.
10. Grocery shopping with friends and no kids is awesome. They even know how to help pick out fruit!
11. I'm so lucky to be married to Tim. He's perfect for me.
12. Miracles can happen. Kyle said goodbye to me and shut the door as I dropped him off in nursery.
13. When teaching the 5-6 year olds, any Gospel topic can be related to Spiderman, Batman or Superman.
This was taken probably twenty minutes after he was taken out of his crib, and cropped properly so as not to show his diaperless bum we were fighting over.
Exhibit B (well passed an hour after the nap).:
15. Our prayers are heard and answered.
16. How the Cardinals play football affects our marriage.
17. Monday comes too fast.



12 comments:
Haha! Lovelovelove this! Sounds like a very productive weekend for you- and I'm glad that you kept your pride and your 50 cents! Also, Kyle rocked "Pin the Nose on Elmo", so yes, you should be proud!! =)
p.s... I have some cute pictures of Kyle from the party, if you give me your email address I'll send them to ya!
I like it! You always make me laugh
LOL! I have yet to do a garage sale. I probably should, I am just lazy and write free on it and put it on the curb!! I love the list and should take your advice and have Jared grill more often!
that was a great post and I was totally dying laughing....all I can say is "work it girl" you for sure still have it! I am so proud of Kyle for finally adjusting to nursery, without crying!!! He is such a great kid, love the after nap picture.
#16 is my favorite. sounds like a fun weekend! can't say i've ever gone grocery shopping with friends, that would be entertaining.
haha! Sounds like an eventful weekend. :-)
you are stinking hilarious.
PS LOVE the new header. You look smokin hot!
that was a great post i love how i can usually relate to what you are saying, sometimes i just feel like posting your post on my blog :-) Emersons worst time of day lately has also been right after nap! what's up with that? it should be happy time right?
Kyle is too handsome, I love his big smile.
My kids love that song too! even Grace asked for it.
We don't watch the show, but we like the music.
And yes the cardinals made me have a bad night too, Have a great week!
That sounds so familiar about how the cardinals play affects our marriage!! Jason is the same way about Penn State and the Steelers. This weeks was suprisingly bad for both teams- So it was a rough weekend. Fixed by what?? Arrested development.
Broadcast was great wasn't it?
Holy Moly that last pic of Kyle!! Seriously he is so darn cute, and getting so big!!!
Post a Comment