Wednesday, January 6, 2010

18 Weeker

We arrived back in TX today after our 3 week trip to AZ for the holidays. (More on that later). A 3 week trip means 3 weeks worth of unpacking, cleaning the house, sorting through mail, etc.

So I chose to share with you my "baby bump" instead. Here I am at exactly 18 weeks.



I feel like I am going through a growth spurt or something right now. I'm hungry all the time! Yikes! Luckily I am feeling much better these days. I still throw up and feel nauseous, but it's not nearly as often or as consistent. I even stopped taking my medicine in AZ but may start taking it again here in TX. I think TX water makes me sick. Seriously.
  In case you miss seeing my head, I'll throw this in for you.


Yes, I know it looks freaky. What is going on with my eyes?? I guess it was just too much excitement to smile for the computer for my eyes to handle.
  You may have also noticed all the cardboard boxes behind me from Kyle's Christmas and birthday gifts. The box is just as much fun as the toys, so we've yet to throw those out. I did move them to vacuum and it proved traumatic for Kyle. I think Tim is going to have to sneak them out sometime.

I hope everyone had great holidays!

10 comments:

Jen said...

Love the baby bump! I am so excited for you guys. :)

Ani said...

too cute! love the belly!

Jenny said...

we have cardboard boxes all over our house too. i hate it. you are looking fabulous! glad you're feeling better. i struggle getting back into things after a 1 week vacation, i can't imagine 3. yikes.

ps- we want an exclamation point after our name on the side too!! we are just as exciting as bubby and sam, right? right!

Noelle said...

cute!

August and Melissa said...

love it! I'm sad we didn't get to hang out when you were down!

Amy S said...

Cute baby belly!

Nielsens said...

holy eyes!
and i laughed when i read jenny's comment. it always makes me smile when i see our ! haha

and ps. i didn't add the alamo on my blog post because it was only a review of what sam and i did together. (there were way too many things to add in if i did everything from the year)

amber {and co.} said...

You look great Jennifer, you're still tiny!! Yay for baby bumps! Ugggh the worst part about taking a long vacation is the aftermath of it all, I would love to take Kyle for a few hours so you can get stuff done, let me know when!! Ü

Candace Heyman said...

Love the belly shots! It's still so tiny! Can't wait to meet curbug's baby cousin!

p.s. I think we might deserve an "!" as well...

Unknown said...

Cute belly! You look great!