Here Kyle is in the tub, not wanting to get out. All the water was drained, but whenever Tim or I went to grab him he'd lunge forward and guard his bath toys. He played in there for at least ten minutes with no water. This kid cracks me up. Whenever we say it's time to take a bath (and he wants to) he rips his diaper off and runs and climbs in before the water is even on.
On Wednesday my friend Cara invited me to the zoo. (We missed you Amber!) Kyle loved the monkeys and laughed at them play fighting, but he was most excited about the okapi.
Random... unless you watch Diego like he does. On one of the shows Diego helps out an Okapi. Kyle called to the okapi at the zoo like Diego does and we even had to go back a second time. When it was time to leave he started saying, "Okapi!" again. Haha. Thanks Diego!
Kyle is also still our music man. He got spoiled and for Christmas received his very own keyboard and stand from Papa and Grandma. He loves it! His favorite is to have "Fur Elise" playing while he pushes the keys. He has renamed it, "Unkie's song" and thinks he is as good as his Unkie when he plays. He is such the performer and when we iChat he looks forward to having an audience as he plays. I hope he enjoys music as much when he is older... as long as he keeps up the sports at the same time! haha
.I sure love my boy and am both excited and nervous about being the mom to two boys! Ahh!!







7 comments:
that animal is crazy looking! definitely never heard of an okapi. gotta love the random things you can learn from kids shows.
Awwww I'm SO bummed that I missed the zoo, looks like you guys had a great time! We'll have to do it again, especially because I really want to hear Kyle say okapi! That's awesome! And Chandler does the same thing in the bath, he loves chillin' in there after the water is gone, despite the fact that he's freezing. Kids. Ü
You need to join Kyle with your violin. Were was he at our christmas concerts we had to do at Grandma's? Lol! Do you still have your's? I haven't played in 11 years I think. Call me when you can ichat sometime.
I learned something to day....what an Okapi looks like! It's a unique looking animal. I love Kyle's concerts. Unkie better watch out----Kyle is starting his music skills a lot younger than Taylor did. :-)
he's such a cute kid! i want a recital over ichat!
He is mr. musician for sure. I love his little spike on the top. He is so handsome with his outfit.
I've never even heard of an okapi. What a weird looking animal! I love Kyle on the keyboard... such a showman. Next time we video chat I want to see him play.
Post a Comment