Best two years of my life.
We love our Kyle boy. He keeps me laughing, crying, happy, tired and very, very grateful. I feel so lucky to be his mom. Happy second birthday! We love you!
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












17 comments:
Happy Birthday Kyle! Hope you guys have a fun day today.
Hooray for Kyle! Happy birthday!
Happy B-day! Can't wait to give you another ride on my chair before you have to share with your brother.
Love your cousin,
Brooke Nielsen
man he's grown up so much. and now he's going to be a big brother! i hope you guys have a fun day. are you hitting up sea world?
ps that's more like it on the blogroll!
Happy birthday little guy! Congrats to you two too! You've done a good job with such an adorable, onery child! :)
I can't believe he's already two. That means my little guy is just around the corner. Ahhh! Hope you have some fun celebrations!
I LOVE KYLE BOY!!!!!!!!!!
happy birthday to the little man!
Happy Birthday Kyle!!!! Grandma misses you!
He is so cute! I love to see these pics of him grow up. Love his smile. And you take such great pics. Glad you guys are back! Hope you had a fun vacation (we all got the flu too. no fun.)
Okay, my first favorite picture was all of the rolls on Kyle's sweet picture. But then, when I saw him snarfing down the bread it became my new favorite. And then I thought, "Those go hand in hand - snarf down bread, inherit body rolls!" He is so cute and it was so great to see him in person at Christmas. Happy Birthday Kyle!
oh Kyle, happy birthday! His face still looks the same from when he was a newborn.
Awww, we love Kyle! That picture of him in the water is my favorite, he is so cute and photogenic! Happy Birthday little man! Ü
Love the photos! He is so stinking cute I miss him already!
Easily best picture is in his Jordan outfit. Probably best thing about you having a boy is that outfit will get more use. Such a thug love it.
Can you believe how fast those two years have gone by? Great pics! Happy Birthday Kyle!
Oh...he is 2!!! He is mr. big brother soon. Love all the pictures. I had to write the date down just now and thought "oh NO It was yesterday!" sorry for not calling. Happy Birthday my big Kyle:) lots of love from everyone here.
It's amazing how fast they grow up! Congratulations on your second boy to be! Hopefully we'll see you soon! PS This is Shannon not Christian :)
Post a Comment