Thursday, February 25, 2010

Desperate for Fun

  This week has been interesting!
Sunday I started to not feel well but trucked through my life as usual since I'm the mom and that's what we have to do. I can't even remember Monday. Tuesday there was a little bit of SNOW in San Antonio. Hello, the weather here is so weird! Luckily Kyle got to play with his buddy Kallon so we had something to do on that freezing day. Yesterday I was feeling worse and by night time I was checking out of service. Thankfully Kyle was great for me all day and took a 3 hr. nap. It truly was a blessing from heaven! I was so glad TRay could be home to get Kyle ready for bed and put him down. Kyle didn't even ask for me!
   I threw up last night and dry heaved this morning. I'm really hoping that it's just part of this sickness I'm fighting and not my pregnancy coming to haunt me again. When I was pregnant with Kyle I felt good for just a couple of months and then at the end started throwing up again.

  Well, all of this jumble is to say that we are stuck inside today and desperate for fun! Poor Kyle has watched way too many Disney clips online and Madagascar. He seems to be surviving just fine though :). In an effort to entertain him, we do random things like this:

Here's hoping for a quick recovery. The sun is shining again and we need to get out!!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

haha. kate was watching this with me and kept saying, "i can't see! i can't see!"

Jenni said...

I can't wait to be a mom and have glow in the dark fun in the middle of the day in the bathroom. Jen, you've got it good!!

amber {and co.} said...

Haha, this is awesome! I might steal this idea Ü