Awesome picture!! It's funny that when we first met in Bio 100, our husbands were on their missions. It's great to have these kinds of pictures to look back on!
precious. andy kind of remembered to get me flowers this year - hooray! to answer your last post, these are the swaddling blankets I was telling you about: http://www.adenandanais.com/shop/classic.aspx. I know they sell them at babies r us. I know they're expenisive, but everybody loves them. They seem great!
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
4 comments:
Awesome picture!! It's funny that when we first met in Bio 100, our husbands were on their missions. It's great to have these kinds of pictures to look back on!
i love when you post your old school photos, you guys are so cute!
precious. andy kind of remembered to get me flowers this year - hooray! to answer your last post, these are the swaddling blankets I was telling you about: http://www.adenandanais.com/shop/classic.aspx. I know they sell them at babies r us. I know they're expenisive, but everybody loves them. They seem great!
Your baby bump is so cute! Kyles dancing kills me.
Post a Comment