Here are some pictures of Nolan in his blessing outfit. I just couldn't pick one.
Whenever I talk about Nolan I am always saying what a sweet boy he is. Nolan brings me so much peace. He is the best baby. He loves to lock eyes with people and then he gets excited. He starts to kick his legs and coo and smile right back. I am so lucky to be his mom. I can already tell he is going to be a special guy. I love my Nolan boy.








10 comments:
Oh how sweet!!! Way to go on the photoshoot. That last photo is so Tim. Those eyes are straight from his daddy.
Sweet, sweet Nolan. I miss those sweet smiles and coos and those irresistable cheeks. Those pictures are priceless! You should frame the "blessing" collection!
very cute! i was so happy we got to be there for his special day!
Okay I get back to San Antonio TONIGHT. And I have to see this little guy soon! like THIS week! We might have to stop by...
I love his sweet chubby cheeks! He is just so precious!
wow he got way chubbier :-) We will have two chubby boys together! So cute!
He even looks sweet! I love his chunky cheeks.
Is that a homemade outfit? It looks perfect for a baby boy blessing.I don't know much about sewing, but I know to appreciate the time put in for smocking.
Too cute.
He is too precious! I love the chubby cheeks!
How is he already that much bigger?! He is such a sweet boy. He looks super studly in his smocked outfit. Both my boys have smocked blessing outfits too. I hear it's the manliest.
Post a Comment