Thursday, August 26, 2010

This Morning

Kyle woke up from his first night in his big boy bed
Danced with Nolan to Colbie Caillat
Watched Kyle put on his first pair of underwear!! (cross your fingers for us)
Laughed aloud doing photobooth...

It's only 9:20.
A good morning.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

Go, Kyle, Go!! Potty training is a pain, but now that Kate does most of it by herself, it is so great! The first time we tried the timing just wasn't right though (accidents all over the place), so if it doesn't work out just wait a few months and try again! Sticker charts with rewards worked well for us (I chose rewards that were for me AND Kate, since we both deserved them :))

Nuestra Familia said...

Way to go big boy!!!!

Sarah Robbins said...

How fun! Maybe he really is growing up (and out of his crazy terrible two's and trouble three's). Good luck with the potty training! Bribery works wonderfully- even the Duggars do it. :)

Lyssa Beth said...

so fun! I love mundane days like that. Those are the ones you remember right?
Yes, good luck with the potty training!

JONESIES said...

Yay for Kyle! Good luck Jen!

Matt and Brooke said...

You have such cute boys!...hopefully we will get to meet someday haha

August and Melissa said...

So cute! I love to dance with Reed too- mostly to Glee songs

The Scotts said...

I feel like we are doing the same things with Lily and Kyle. Only I tell her she can't go potty sometimes when she asks because I am sick of #2 in undies! Good luck!!