Today my little man is three months old. At three months he:
- Is still the best baby. I can count the number of times on one hand I have had to rock him to get him to sleep or calm down.
- Loves to hear and see his big brother. He starts smiling even when Kyle is crying next to him. It lightens the mood for all of us :).
- Sleeps from about 9-3:30, eats, and then goes back to bed until eight. I need that first stretch a little longer.
- Falls asleep quickly in his Dad's arms
- Wears size 6 month clothes
- Always seems congested. Poor kid.
- Has a dirty diaper only once a week... which leads to an emergency bath
- Starts talking more when he is getting tired
- Smiles upon eye contact quickly. He has the cutest smiles that we all love.
- I took him to an appointment last week and he weighed 17 lbs 10 oz (off the charts) and was a little over 25 inches long!!
We love him! Nolan always seems to just be along for the ride. I can't get enough of him!







19 comments:
Waking up once a night at 3 months is not bad at all!! You should go celebrate making it through the first three months! It just gets easier from there on out!
I love the shot of Nolan where he has his hands under his chin and he's looking over the bed. I wish we could come see his cute smiles!
Macy always seemed congested to me too- i tried propping up her mattress and stuff but it didn't seem to help. my doctor thought she might have had reflux that just never came out of her mouth. that sounds gross the way i just explained it. i don't have a ton of confidence in my pediatrician so who really knows, but she seems to have grown out of it.
If only you could get the mellowness of a 2nd born, first. I am glad he has been such a sweet baby. I love seeing the pictures of his chunky rolls.
Awwww!! My rolie, polie, Nolan!! I can't wait to hold him again and see those smiles. It's hard to believe he is 3 months. My how time flies!! Great pics - Jen!
What a chunk! Cute baby, so glad he's an easy baby for you.
Oh Nolie Polie I miss you!!! What a little chunker! I think Reed and him are the same weight. I love the photos. Really sweet. The one of him resting his chin on his hands kills me - he looks so grown up!
oops... I keep doing that. That was me, Candace.
What a chunk!! He's adorable! I love all the rolls. Great pictures!!
Gosh he is so cute. I love those rolls. Yes by the weight, he can surely sleep through the night, which I can understand, it is very frustrating but seriously waking up only once is great! But seriously, try the dream feed I was saying before. That might help him stretch to 5 or so.
What a good baby. That's how Kate was too. So content. Perfect for #2!
SO, SO, SO cute! :) And, Adi is about the same stats. :) LOVE your little guys!
LOVE the rolls! We have a rolly polly over here too- LOVE IT! I can't wait to see him in person again. Also, I just asked my pedi about the congestion too (because Andrew is ALWAYS congested) and she said most likely it is that he has reflux. They usually grow out of it by about 6 months, so they aren't doing anything for him. I use saline solution and a bulb syringe to clear him up before bedtime and that seems to help. :-)
He is SO cute! I love, love, LOVE the chub. What do people with skinny babies do? I can't imagine not having some rolls to snuggle with.
Kaden is very similar sleep-wise, and I feel bad complaining because I know it is amazing for a newborn to sleep so well. He goes down around 10 and won't wake up again until around 4:00. Sometimes he has a hard time going straight back to sleep afterwards, but sometimes he's a champ and goes right back down. Even so, I can't wait until I have a full night of uninterrupted sleep again.
that baby has got some chunk! hahaha
i feel like the 2nd photo is totally a kyle face and i love the one on his belly on the bed. i cant believe i have to wait till christmas to hold him again!
Wow, sounds like he is growing and sleeping just fine at 3 months, that's great! Shaely is only 18 pounds and she's 15 mos, ha ha ;) but she's a tiny one. I am so glad he is a good boy for you. I always wonder if the second baby is really "better" in temperament than the first or if we as parents gets more comfortable in parenting and the baby is more at ease.... it's a great mystery to me. Glad she see your adorable pictures!
he is A-dorable and definitely the biggest kid i've EVER seen! :) what are you feeding him??
He's chubby!! I didn't know that. Ooohh, I love it! I'm excited to see him in a few weeks. He's so fabulous!
Congrats on having a great sleeper! That is awesome! I can't wait to see Nolan next month. I don't believe his belly is real. I have to see it in person. :)
Way to go with the potty training Kyle! And a big boy bed too? Wow! We aren't even going to know who this kid is in October!
Love those rolls! I just want to squeeze him! A good sleeper and potty training is a breeze - you are one lucky lady!!
Oh man! Nolan weighs as much as Ellie. His rolls are so cute!
He is getting BIG!!! Ha lol- he is so cute- glad he's so good- just hope the sleeping gets better for you both!
Post a Comment