In honor of having to pull weeds every holiday we had school off growing up, I wanted to do something FUN outside. (haha) We had tentative plans to go to the coast, but Kyle got a bad cold over the weekend, leading to "Special K." So since our plans to go to the coast were nixed, we went to the Zoo to ride the train and then got slurpees afterward.
Now after looking at this picture you might realize the real reason I'm blogging about our day. Notice Kyle's accessories? This is an everyday occurrence when going "bye-bye." He needs his glasses and a hat. Yesterday he told Tim he didn't want a football hat (Tim's Cardinal's hat), but a baseball hat. He wears it like that the entire time. I don't even know if he can see out of both eyes.
Tim took him to the grocery store and he left both of them on there too. He is so weird! It cracks us up.
I'm glad the train ride only lasted twenty minutes. It was so humid yesterday, I don't think I could have lasted much longer.
Kyle is also into taking pictures right now. He loves it.
I thought this picture he took was pretty good:
Which leads me to one more random point on this blog: Putting things on the stairs does not equal putting something away when cleaning up.
One of the boys in this house loves to do that and it drives me crazy!
Have a good week!
6 comments:
Kate's been taking pictures on our camera this week too! Funny to see what they think is important enough to take a picture of :)
Chris spent the long weekend doing lots of yard work--I guess all that training growing up was good for something!
pulling weeds on a holiday?! oh man. i love the pic of kyle taking a picture. he's so darn cute. i miss even his special k side!
We always have piles of stuff on our stairs. The stuff at the bottom needs to go up and the stuff at the top needs to go down!
hahaa special k. i love him and the fact that he loves wearing a hat that huge.
would he like a hat his size?
EVERY HOLIDAY?????!!!! NOT!!
Glad you had a fun Labor Day! (I was the only one that pulled weeds over here....to make the holiday complete!)
the hat is awesome!
Post a Comment