Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Monumental

First off, thank you for your comments on the last post. It was helpful and fun for me to read what helped other people. Although I was looking for advice on becoming a runner, I now feel that maybe I can find something else that would benefit me instead. Either that or I need a serious running partner with a lot of patience :).

On Saturday we made our weekly trip to Sea World (we've been every week since coming back to TX besides one). There is this little log ride that I knew Kyle would love, but unfortunately he's never had the patience to wait in line. That with a mixture of the line being too long for an active 2.5 year old. Every time we went while I was pregnant with Nolan Tim would give in to my pleadings of trying to take Kyle, with it always ending in the same result--them walking back to me, Kyle ready to do something else.

Ok, this is taking too long. On Saturday Kyle and I went on the ride! I was so proud of him for lasting in line. I told everyone around us, "He's never made it this far!" He loved it. Tim recorded the very end of it.



One of us laughed the whole time and one of us screamed. You can guess who did what.

Afterward Kyle ran up to Tim and exclaimed, "That was so fun Dada! Thank you!" and then gave him a big hug. How cute is that? Not sure why Tim got the thanks, but still, we all loved it.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

i love that Tim gets the thanks.

Nuestra Familia said...

So fun, it looks like a big log ride to me. Kyle is a brave boy.
Thanks for the post about Sam, we are so happy to be home. And thanks for the post about exercise, I too wish I was a runner but I don't think it's going to ever happen for me but I liked reading all your friends advise, I need some advise pronto and before the wedding. See you so soon!!!

JONESIES said...

that's so cute! Of course Tim gets the credit lol! That's so fun

Lisa said...

He is brave. I don't think Carter would have let me take him on that. Fun!