The Ray fam has added a boy to the family today!
Pete and Ale welcomed Samuel Andrew Ray at 2:40 this morning.
Tiny Ale delivered an 8 lb 11 oz baby! She got to the hospital and was delivered in the ER by the labor and delivery nurses... there was no time to get the doctor! (Besides Pete, but he sticks to teeth only!) She went fast!
I can't wait to hold this little man. I know Gabby, Gracie and Mario will be awesome big siblings to him.
The Ray family will have grown by five by the end of the year! Laurie had the cutest girl Taylor in April, I had Nolan in June, Ale just had Sam, my sis-in-law Hillery is due with a baby boy in November, and MATT IS ENGAGED to be married in October!
Good things are happening!
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
yay for ale!!!! and of course, i love the name. (not biased at all....)
Congratulations! Blessings abound. . .
adorable! how fun to get so many new family members this year!
Oh, I love that head of hair!
So so so so fun! And I mean all those so's. What fun times
Look at that hair! What an adorable boy. Sounds like a fun year for the Rays!
Post a Comment