It kills me to see these pics and not be closer to you. I can see Ty acting/dressing just like Kyle. They would have a blast together. Maybe I should check out jobs in the SA area for Clint. :)
They looked adorable! We went garage sale-ing today. This one lady asked Sadie, "Did you just get out of bed, honey?" No, we had been up for a few hours. Sad. We need to borrow Kyle's mask/hat.
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
12 comments:
Oh my goodness, how cute! Love that Incredibles hat. Your boys are so cute!
That is hilarious! How fun.
haha i didn't see that one coming!! kyle's such a character!
Haha! Kyle's pretty good at getting around with limited vision. Can't wait until you're here!!
haa ha could Nolan be any bigger?! I can't handle the cute chubbies!
And Kyle is getting too big. Will he stop?!
It kills me to see these pics and not be closer to you. I can see Ty acting/dressing just like Kyle. They would have a blast together. Maybe I should check out jobs in the SA area for Clint. :)
What a crack up! Too fun.
Oh Nolan's so cute! That smile! I wonder what he was thinking as he watched Kyle peddling around with that mask. What fun!
That is hilarious!!!
bahaha kyle is too much
Holy Nolan is adorable!! Love his cheeks!! And I love how little boy Klye is!! What a cutie!
They looked adorable! We went garage sale-ing today. This one lady asked Sadie, "Did you just get out of bed, honey?" No, we had been up for a few hours. Sad. We need to borrow Kyle's mask/hat.
Post a Comment