Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Ghanian Sister

We picked her up late last night. Alli's back, she looked just like an African doll. I'm headed out the door but I had to post these. How amazing is her outfit??


Sorry for the bad photography. I think it was the airport lighting at midnight and the camera I was not used to using. Welcome back to the USA Alli! We missed you!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

How fun to have her back! She can sure pull off looking good in Ghanian gear! I love how excited Kyle looks being in the sling! :)

ps...heard your dad thought I was some old roommate or something! I was cracking up when my mom was telling me about it! knucklehead!!

Jenni said...

how fun! did they fly all the way from Africa wearing that? Ali looks so cute with those braids too!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Don't ask me how, but she changed in her seat the last 30 mins from JFk to SLC. Her braids are awesome.

danielle said...

ahh! that outfit! i love that she wore it on the plane!