When we told him we were at dinner he acted like he was still in AZ, but really decided to just sit down on our doorstep and wait. He leaned his head against the front door and it pushed open! Our door is usually never unlocked, but the realtor left it unlocked. So he let himself upstairs and sat on our couch until we came home. Tim saw him when he came up the stairs first but my dad told him not to say anything. It was quite the welcomed surprise and made having my fam in town even more fun.
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Tricky Tricky
My mom flew in on Tuesday night to watch Taylor at lacrosse and to see Alli arrive from Ghana. She also did amazing things like help me pack my apartment for an entire day and help take care of Kyle. My mom always does so much and I am grateful for her help. Well, on Wednesday night we were out getting dinner when my dad called from AZ to see what we were up to. When we got back to my apartment, Tim walked upstairs and then went into the second bedroom. I walked upstairs, put Kyle on the table and started fussing with him. When I turned around I screamed, "Oh my gosh!!" and jumped. My dad was sitting on my couch!! He had booked a flight and had a car take him to my apartment. He rang the doorbell, but no one was home so he called us to find out what we were up to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What a great surprise to have most of your family with you. I love the picture with Alli with her cute outfit, and we can't wait to see baby Kyle. Mario and Gabby told me the other day they want to go to baby Kyle's house NOW! we need to use the apple video more, but now you probably all packed.. See ya soon!
thanks for the info about the nail place, they did a cute job.
That is such an awesome surprise! What a nice dad.
How fun, yet how scary! I am glad you weren't holding Kyle. You would have for sure dropped him. Or maybe I would have if it were me! Parents are the best!!
I had no idea lacrosse was so fun! It looks way cooler than what we would have to do at BJHS.
What a fun surprise!!??
Post a Comment