Check out that smile. Kyle's first tooth came in a week after turning 6 months.
This has made for a) more interesting times nursing and b) a very different child. Kyle will not let me leave him alone. Ever since his tooth came in he won't play by himself on the ground and he cries when I put him down. It's very annoying and very tiring. I think I may have cuddled him too much when he had his fever. Is that possible? We pack up the moving van a week from today. My goal is not to gain 5 lbs this week with the stress of moving. I've already spent way too much time in the cupboards today. Anyone have tips on entertaining a six month old on long car drives??


12 comments:
Kyle: 6 months, 1 tooth.
Sadie: 10 months 0 teeth.
oh sad. thats too bad he's being needy. i think it's probably just a phase; i remember kate was really grumpy around that age and then she started sitting up and busting out a bunch of tricks. he could have more teeth coming too!
I don't have any tricks but if you hear about any please send them my way! BTW - what night can you come over for dinner??? I'll give you a call :)
looks like an incisor!
You got such good pictures of Kyle's tooth! Evan felt teeth were private so we never got cute pictures like yours. Good luck moving, I HATE moving. I also understand the cupboard problem because Corey went back to work today.
Catcher is going through a fussy stage right now too! He isn't even teething. I could have sworn he was getting a tooth when he was 4, 5, and 6 months old but nope, nothing. I don't understand why he always wants me to hold him because he is crawling and so can get around everywhere on his own
Wow, I cant believe you leave so soon! I'm so sad weve been so busy. We will have to get together sometime if you ever back in Utah. Well, for us, Nick is amazing in the car. Drives put him right to sleep. With any luck Kyle will do the same for you. You may need to buy a few different toys for the drive. Something new may distract him a little better than the same old stuff. Anyway. Good luck with the move!!
baby benadryl. jk- a little.
Jennifer! Where are you and Tim headed? More schooling? What are you up to these days?
I can't believe you got such cute pictures of that tooth! Emerson is still in that stage (hopefully Kyles passes more quickly). We've been on a few trips its hard but we have a lot of snacks, different toys, baby einstein videos and lots of pit stops! Nothing interesting prob what everyone else does :-) BTW how is he sleeping these days?
I don't look at your blog for a few days and then you have like 50 new posts! How do you have the time? That's so exciting that your dad came for a surprise visit! Those are the best! And I didn't know Alli was in Ghana. That must have been quite an experience. I love the picture with Kyle on her back.
Also, sorry, I can't offer you any advice on traveling with a 6 month old. I rely on movie's for Julia, but Kyle's too young for that :( Good luck! I'll be moving with a new born and a 2 year old soon enough, so I feel your pain!
I hope packing is going well!! I can't believe you guys move out here so soon! When is the exact date and do you have a house? THanks for all of your comments on our blog- by the way- it is always fun to read them!
Post a Comment