Dear SYTYCD,
Minus Mark's predictably awkward solo, your show was fabulous last night. It was just what I needed to relieve some stress, however, I can't stand to watch Mark do another prance on the ground. Now, please tell me that Comfort will be leaving tonight as well as Mark.
Dear Watermelon Season,
Please don't end. Not only do I love to eat you by myself, but Kyle will chew on your rinds for an hour. It's quite entertaining and keeps him busy. Your produce is so refreshing.
Dear House,
I hope you close on time. I would really like to arrive in TX with a place to live. I've learned a lot of things trying to buy you. One is that next time I should move the closing date up, despite the money it saves me to close as close as possible to moving day.
Dear Odds and Ends,
Why must you accumulate in my house? Where did you come from? I stare at you with anger and don't know what to do with you. I don't want you to take up space in my next place and I'm running out of boxes.
Dear Scale,
I've been ignoring you for a reason. Some day we may rekindle our love-hate relationship.
Dear Time,
Please slow down. That's all I ask.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Very fun :) Sounds like a move is in progress! Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see pics of the new place!
man i just got back from the store and now i wish i'd bought some watermelon!
cute post jenn, you need to check out the watermelon salad recipe on my mom's cooking blog. she says it is absolutely delicious! http://valleygirlscook.blogspot.com/2008/07/watermelon-salad.html
tell me about it!
Good luck on the house closing! I thought there was nothing more stressful then that time period of waiting for your house to close:)
Your blog never disappoints! Thanks for the laugh. Hang in there! (Now I have to go get some watermelon).
i like this post. how mad are you that will got kicked off? i was furious! when are you guys moving to texas? did tim get a job there?
Dear Will,
Please come back. SYTYCD will never be the same.
I can't believe that Will the Thrill has left! Mark needed to be gone! (However I kind of like is quirkiness). Okay, and my dad used to give our dog watermelon rind to chew on. I'll bet Kyle just loves it! If I were writing this post, I would say, "Dear Dust, why did I just get rid of you, and you are back again the next day?"
You're such a dork jen. I posted a new blog for you. : )
Good luck on the move!
good luck with everything! Give me a call if you need to chat while driving! I want to see pics of your house
Post a Comment