Monday, July 14, 2008

Yea for Visitors!

   We had a fun weekend with Taylor and his friend MacGuyver here. They played a lot of Wii, went to a trampoline place with Tim and played Monopoly all afternoon yesterday (I don't like that game). We also got in a few rounds of Scattergories, a game more my style.   Unfortunately Kyle still isn't feeling well from teething. It breaks my heart. His fever was over on Sunday though and he was able to give the boys a few smiles. He likes their singing. Both boys have very deep voices that'll leave you laughing when they do a duet. 
  I checked them into their Lacrosse Camp at BYU this morning. Kyle grabbed their schedule from me. I didn't think much of it.   Then, when I took it away there was a huge chunk missing and the boys pointed out that his face and hands were all orange. Maybe paper is a good source of protein?   We are excited to watch them play lacrosse at their camp this week. Even better news is that my mom flies in tomorrow, and Alli gets home from Ghana on Friday night! I love seeing my family.

15 comments:

Noelle said...

Is that a baby bling shirt? Cute. :) How fun to have so many visitors!

Jenny said...

i love that he is thuggin' it in the bjorn.

Joe and Laura said...

How in the world is Taylor so not a kid anymore, where is that little boy with the tiny glasses that used to get so angry (and often punch us and run) when we'd pinch his cheeks???

Andrea said...

I like your camera. What kind do you guys have?

Chelsea said...

I'm with Lala...when did Taylor get so grown up?! HURRAY for family time this week!!! Have so much fun!!!

Amber said...

Kyle is SOOO Cute and I love his little shirt. have fun with the fam in town!!

jes said...

i love his shirt!! you are a fabulous photographer!

Anderson Adventures said...

Kyle is such a handsome little baby. I miss youguys. Good luck with the exciting move!

megan said...

ok I want to read your thoughts on tonights SYTYCD! I will write mine too, you know eventually... when I actually write a blog again

Gretchen said...

Yay! How exciting! And that is so funny he ate some paper. A little fiber never hurt anyone =)

Jeppesen Family said...

I'm so excited you guys get plenty of visitors up there. Too bad you guys will be gone when we come up :( I also want to comment on your "mom moments" . I've been experiencing a lot of those while potty training Julia. Like, asking her about her pooping and having her bend over so I can wipe her butt and it doesn't even gross me out. Me, the germophope who won't even share her drink with her husband. Being a mom is a whole different world!

Anonymous said...

I am in NYC right now, and tonight I was watching SYTYCD with Laura Ostler and we both agreed that Kherington reminds us of you, but that you are much cuter/more hilarious. Anyway, I love your blog!!

B Devine said...

I remember seeing pictures of Taylor and thinking oh that's Jen's "little" brother. He is now like a grown man. WOWZERS

Ty and Tiff said...

So I am in the young womens and have to go to young women's on wednesday night now, so maybe we could watch the SYTYCD results show at my parents house and maybe BBQ or something before for dinner...what do you think? :)

Jenni said...

paper never hurt anyone...at least not the kid in 1st grade with me who ate every paper the teacher gave him!