Well, my little boy made it to the six month mark on Monday. I imagined in my head a day of celebration--going on a walk, taking Kyle to the pool (his favorite) and a photo session for FHE (my favorite) but we've all been pretty beat over here. Tim went to bed at like 8:30 that night, I put Kyle to bed at 9:30 and then I, by my lonesome, watched home videos of our little guy in a very teary-eyed manner. Here are some pics I did get that day. Cankles!
The calmest I've ever captured him:
As a side comment, the stress of moving has hit. My parents brought back a shirt from a candy store in NY that reads, "Desserts is Stressed spelt backwards." I think that sums up perfectly how I feel. I can't seem to rest, our place is constantly a mess as I go through things, and something unexpected seems to always happen during the day, which keeps me from completing my oh-so-planned "Packing Calendar" and "Cleaning Calendar." I'm just looking for my dessert! We are still having fun, however, and are excited for our move in just a couple of weeks. (And our visitors coming soon... more on that later) Have a great day!


4 comments:
What a great shirt! That is all too true for me. Kyle is looking so much older! keep on packing because the sooner you are done, the sooner you are here!! woohoo!
happy 6 months kyle!! he just keeps getting cuter and cuter; all the pictures with his tongue sticking out just kill me. jen congrats on making it past the hard part- kyle should just get easier now (well, in most ways...) as for moving, just remember the stress will be over before you know it! and sweets are a totally acceptable way to deal with the stress :)
heck yes! that visitor happens to be me! and MacGyver! and Mom! and Bub! Woo hoo! party at the ray's house! kyle is a funny, crazy kid... can't wait to see him... and you of course :P
-taylor
Man that child is cute.
Post a Comment