

I almost had a heart-attack because our card reader wasn't working yesterday, but it is miraculously working this morning!! Happy (belated) Fourth of July! We had a great day. We spent it outside--where Kyle is best. We took the jogging stroller up by Provo Canyon and walked around. We were the only people walking, but there were a ton of bicyclists. Kyle was great and fell asleep. Then we came home and all took a nap. Of course Tim fell asleep in no time, but by the time I got Kyle down I enjoyed a maybe 30 min nap, but it was better than none!
Next we went to Brick Oven for the first time together. It's this popular pizza place at BYU, so Tim and I decided to try it out before we leave. Miley Cyrus was in Provo for the Stadium of Fire so there were so many little girls with way too much make up and sparkles on everywhere before the big show. Brick Oven was overflowing with a wait line, but dinner for two? We got seated right away.
After that we walked around Center street. They have a bunch of tents up with people selling mainly junk. Needless to say, we didn't buy anything but it was still fun.
At home Tim made his No Bake Cookies that he loves and I put Kyle down to sleep. We didn't see the fireworks, but I don't feel bad because I was exhausted! It was a hot day!
As you can see, Kyle now has a habit of sticking out his tongue all of the time!! Every time he smiles it is with his tongue out. What a boy. We hope you had a great 4th!


14 comments:
How cute are you two!?! Glad your 4th was fun!! :)
ahhhh! he is so cute i can't handle it! kate was smiling and waving when i clicked on the pictures to see them better. i'm glad your card worked today! happy 4th!
he he he i love making chris sound like a little girl
great pics of kyle and his mom! countdown is on for you guys to get here!
3 out of 4 or maybe 4 our of 4 pictures his tongue is out, I love it. You guys look so great and what a good photographer you have there. Can't til you get to AZ and you have to stay longer than a day! You get Kyle daily, we want to see you all.
So cute! We can't wait for you guys to move closer!!!!!
The pictures of you and Kyle are sooo beautiful!
I love the tongue what a cutie! I'm glad you had a fun fourth!
kyle is looking so big, you guys are adorable! love the tongue!
So funny about the tongue, it totally looks likes he's just teasing the camera guy. He's such a cutie!
I love the tongue! Look at his red hair! That's awesome.
That is so dang cute! What kind of camera do you have by the way? Is it a big expensive one? Your pictures always looks amazing!
I love kyles face even when he is sticking his tongue out. He looks adorable. You look awesome to. I love the one with you and kyle together. I can't believe you and Tim hadn't been to Brick Oven together before. WEll i am gad you made it. Miss ya
so much tongue. That is too funny that he sticks it out every time he smiles! Looks like you had a great 4th and the pictures look so good!
Post a Comment