Friday, August 15, 2008

Baby Come Back

Can I just say I love my Swiffer, but that I love their commercials even more? I die in laughter everytime I see one. It's the commercials where the broom/mop is trying to win the love back of the mom cleaning. I think they're so funny!! I also love our GPS unit. It was Tim's Father's Day gift this year. I don't know how many times we say to each other how grateful we are that we got one. I don't know who created the roads in TX, but let me assure you (my lack of direction skills aside) that the roads here make NO sense. Despite that, I have already driven somewhere all by myself! I went to Enrichment and back without getting lost. My longtime friends know that I still can't give them directions to my home in Chandler. And for an even more personal story, I cried the first time I drove at night to Tim's house while in high school. The lights I saw all around me were attacking me. My GPS has diminished the probability of me ever reliving nightmares like that again.

3 comments:

Lyssa Beth said...

I love those commercials too! Too funny of the mop in the hot tub...so glad I have found another blogging buddy!

Jenny said...

the mop in the hot tub is my absolute favorite. i can totally relate to the "lights all around me" feeling when i drive at night. i feel like that every time i drive at night- like something's going to jump out right in front of me.

Chelsea said...

That is too funny!! Congrats on getting around! I still get confused here. I was born with no sense of direction!