I became so touched by the story and the support so many friends and strangers are offering this family. I can't help but think about the beautiful kids who are learning to adjust without their mom and dad while they recover, and the family fighting for not just one, but two of their family members. There is a link to many different things people are auctioning to raise money for this family today. I encourage you to place a bid in any of the auctions if you can, and as always, to say a prayer for this family in need.
Thursday, August 28, 2008
And then I cried.
Today is "Nie Nie Day." What is "Nie Nie Day?" You can read about it here. Stephanie Nielson ("Nie") and her husband were involved in a plane crash in St. Johns, AZ. They are both in critical condition with burns covering 80% of Stephanie's body. Stephanie is known throughout the blogging world for her honest and creative blog. I never read her blog until I stumbled upon it a few days ago. Of course it's not her blogging now, but her family members instead.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thank you for putting that up. My son is having one of his no sleep nights, and this is exactly what I needed read when I got on the computer to pass the time. Reading their story motivates you to action. They are such a beautiful family.
Thanks again
Post a Comment