Friday, August 15, 2008

Remember this Cute Couple??

     That's my oldest brother Curtis and his FIANCE Candace!!!!!!! Curtis proposed tonight at a Barnes and Noble. It's a great story. I am just so happy for the both of them. My family loves Candace, she'll be a great addition.
     They showed me the ring on iChat as their way of breaking the news. I freaked. I am so excited!!! The ring is beautiful. So far the date is set for Oct. 11th. What a great night! Welcome to the family Cbug. We love you and I can't wait for another sister-in-law!

11 comments:

Jenny said...

SOOOO excited for Oct. 11th! I was just about to do a post like this!

Rachel said...

Is that Candace Wilson? If so she was in my family's ward for a couple of years!

Chelsea said...

Congrats Curbo!!!!!!!!! :)

corrine said...

cute - how exciting! oh and oct 11th is my birthday so they chose a great day!!

Jenni said...

how exciting!! I can't wait to hear the story....

Anderson Adventures said...

I thought this day would never come! Yea I am so excited for them. Especially since they will be in Utah and we can have another couple to hang out with. I also love those commercials. I was just telling jon that last night.

JONESIES said...

Congratulations, how fun to have your family growing. I love the swiffer commercials too. BTW I'm glad to hear that you like yours b/c I want one but wasn't sure if they really worked like they said they did. Your house looks cute too. I can't wait to see inside pictures

Rachel said...

Small World! Candace is a great girl!

Shauna Brown said...

I am so excited and how funny is that after the conversation we had yesterday! She is darling and way to go Curtis grabbing a brunette- no offense Miss Jen!

Nuestra Familia said...

AWESOME!!! Great news for Curtis and Candice. and that also means we get to see you in October!!!

megan said...

Oh my goodness that is so exciting for Curtis and Candice! Kyle crib looks adorable too. I too can't wait to see more inside pictures.