as i was scrolling down, i thought that you ACTUALLY bought those. I was going to die! :) if you had a girl, i would show you the website where you can buy baby stilletos. i've debating getting them. they're only $40, so a STEAL compared to the lacoste shoes.
Oh come on Jenn, you have to splurge and get your those True Religion jeans for your baby. ha ha. The sad thing is that everyone around me actually spends that kind of money on their kids.
Ry and I just moved within our same apartment complex. We moved into a one bedroom to save money. It is so small....590 sq/ft.
I can't believe that people really buy their kids these things- they are just going to grow out of it after wearing them twice :-) (like Kyle and his outfit for stake conf.) How was Tim's first day of school?? Do you get to see him very often?
A couple in my ward has the Lacoste baby shoes and they are SO SO cute! Just a warning, Ill probably be the mom that buys those clothes! I think it is so adorable when the baby wears little versions of what grown-ups wear. However, Steve will make me take it back b/c it is so ridiculous!
yes those shoes are so cute. I laugh because you can tell the comments that come from moms because they realize just how quickly they grow out of the cute things or even mess them up so you can't use them that much. Once you have a kid the perspective changes even if you did have the money :-) Did you find anything cute a little cheaper? I am always in need of a cute little boy outfit.
my favorite places to shop for little boys anyway are gap and old navy. ( I already told you about my awesome deals at Gap). Both of those stores, because they are the same company do classic style really well. I only buy on sale, and take really good care of the clothes so they can be used for the next one. Oh and Target also gets some really cute stuff sometimes. There was a jacket in California at Target that is just the cutest little thing ever. Once it goes on sale I am going to order it online for Catchers Sunday jacket. If I did have money then I would also be shopping at j.crew kids and all the cute boutiques. I'm digging on those jeans and shoes.
I think Michelle was talking about me! Is it that obvious that Im not a mom?? Actually, one of my favorite stores here in Philly that they dont have in Phoenix is H&M. Their baby store has such cute things and is really affordable. I buy stuff for Tanya's kids sometimes there.
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
11 comments:
those lacoste shoes are to die for!! but oh yeah, money. i can't even browse for those expensive things anymore; its too sad.
Those are so cute. If only money really did grow on trees!
as i was scrolling down, i thought that you ACTUALLY bought those. I was going to die! :) if you had a girl, i would show you the website where you can buy baby stilletos. i've debating getting them. they're only $40, so a STEAL compared to the lacoste shoes.
Oh come on Jenn, you have to splurge and get your those True Religion jeans for your baby. ha ha. The sad thing is that everyone around me actually spends that kind of money on their kids.
Ry and I just moved within our same apartment complex. We moved into a one bedroom to save money. It is so small....590 sq/ft.
I can't believe that people really buy their kids these things- they are just going to grow out of it after wearing them twice :-) (like Kyle and his outfit for stake conf.) How was Tim's first day of school?? Do you get to see him very often?
A couple in my ward has the Lacoste baby shoes and they are SO SO cute! Just a warning, Ill probably be the mom that buys those clothes! I think it is so adorable when the baby wears little versions of what grown-ups wear. However, Steve will make me take it back b/c it is so ridiculous!
those shoes are SOO cute! maybe some day after school...but even then it would be crazy to spend that much!
yes those shoes are so cute. I laugh because you can tell the comments that come from moms because they realize just how quickly they grow out of the cute things or even mess them up so you can't use them that much. Once you have a kid the perspective changes even if you did have the money :-) Did you find anything cute a little cheaper? I am always in need of a cute little boy outfit.
my favorite places to shop for little boys anyway are gap and old navy. ( I already told you about my awesome deals at Gap). Both of those stores, because they are the same company do classic style really well. I only buy on sale, and take really good care of the clothes so they can be used for the next one. Oh and Target also gets some really cute stuff sometimes. There was a jacket in California at Target that is just the cutest little thing ever. Once it goes on sale I am going to order it online for Catchers Sunday jacket. If I did have money then I would also be shopping at j.crew kids and all the cute boutiques. I'm digging on those jeans and shoes.
I think Michelle was talking about me! Is it that obvious that Im not a mom?? Actually, one of my favorite stores here in Philly that they dont have in Phoenix is H&M. Their baby store has such cute things and is really affordable. I buy stuff for Tanya's kids sometimes there.
WOW!
Post a Comment