We survived a 15 hr drive from Utah to AZ. Don't ask me why it took FIFTEEN HOURS instead of the 12 we were generously planning.
We survived an entire day of unloading cardboard boxes, loading more heavy furniture, and then reloading the boxes. Unfortunately I had a migraine that day. Thankfully my mom, Taylor, Curtis, Matt and Tim's Uncle Eric saved the day. Tim has been such a hard worker.
I survived watching "Mamma Mia" with my dad, Alli and Taylor while my mom graciously watched Kyle. Yes, survived. I felt awkward watching them break into song on the movie screen. All the middle-aged women and older in the theater, however, were in love with the movie... or Pierce Brosnan.
Tim has almost survived a 17 hour car ride to TX in the huge Penske with his car towed on the back. I should hear he made it soon.
I hope to survive my bright and early plane ride with Kyle to San Antonio quite well tomorrow. We know I never know what to expect with him on the plane.
p.s. Some people wondered why I haven't posted pics of the house yet. We haven't actually seen it in person... so when we get settled in and access to internet I'll be sure to post a few!


8 comments:
yeah i want to see pictures of the house!
Jen, you will be in Texas in no time, I'm glad you are flying with baby Kyle. He is so good and cute, we were so excited to see you while you were in AZ. I'm glad all the house stuff worked out but I'm sure so stressful. We love you all, maybe we will visit you sometime, san antonio is a fun place.
I hope you and Kyle made it to San Antonio alright without any major mishaps! It must be so fun to have your own HOUSE!
Good luck! We just got into Park City last night, and I'm so sad you guys left right before we could come visit! Can't wait to see the house.
hope everything with the transition is going well! I cant wait to see pictures of the house too!
Hope you survived your flight, and that Tim finished his drive. The Tx drive is the worst! Can't wait along with everyone else to see pics! Hope you are liking it!
Can't wait to see pictures of your new home!
Thanks so much for your comment! He is doing much better now. Yes, I am so grateful for the preisthood too!!!
Post a Comment