Sunday, January 18, 2009

He Speaks! Sort of...

Kyle learned a new sign this weekend, "Please." He was also trying to say it while he signed. It was too cute! I think this is his first word if you don't count his rambling of "Ma ma mamamam ma" when he cries sometimes and "Papa Papa Papapapa" when he sees my dad.  
(Please excuse my little game at the end with him).

He now signs "milk," "all done," "eat," "more," and "please." It's so fun. His versions are pretty close to the real thing. And can I have a drumroll... we did not have to take Kyle out during Sacrament meeting today!

Also... GO CARDINALS! We are so excited they are going to the Super Bowl!!

8 comments:

Jen said...

That video is so dang cute! What a handsome little man.

Also, Go Cards!

Jenny said...

thats adorable!! i love when he tries to say it!

Nuestra Familia said...

He is all business when it comes to eating. So adorable and he totally says and signs please, that's so cool you have it all in video.
About the cardinals, I was really nervous during the game. I'm so glad they did it!!

megan said...

That is great that you are teaching him sign. oh man I haven't even tried to teach Catcher sign language. Reuben says some words to him in Russian though and so I felt like it would all be too much for him. I don't know though kids are pretty much sponges.

Jenni said...

he is so smart! and I can totally hear him saying "please".

Corynn said...

I think he is seriously saying it! Way to go Kyle!

Ani said...

That is so cute. He seems like such a happy little guy. Good work. I am excited to teach kate signs. When did you start them?

JONESIES said...

so cute I love the sign language esp since Emerson doesn't talk :-(. Kyle is so cute