Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TV

    #1. Who said watching tv wasn't good for you? As I was feeding Kyle lunch today I had one of my personal favorites on (A Baby Story) and I heard on a commercial that by going to this website you can register and get a 30 day pass to Bally's for free. This is my break people!! I have a Bally's close to me and I've been trying to find a *cheap* way in there. Anyway, you have to sign up and download the pass by the 16th.

   #2. I am more than excited that American Idol is back on. I love that there is a new girl judge on there because Paula was clearly drugged up most of last season. She's so weird! I was excited that the first stop was in PHX, but there seemed to be a lack of talent last night. Oh and bikini girl--disgusting! It has nothing to do with the fact that one of my thighs is the size of both her legs combined. I really thought she was a horrible singer and she annoyed me. I am looking forward to when they show the stop in SLC.
  That's it. I'm off to clean, fold and I am trying to get caught up on Kyle's scrapbook. Maybe I should ban myself from taking any more pics until I'm caught up. How likely is that? How likely is it that I can lose ten lbs? Please tell me you answered differently for each question.


10 comments:

Jenny said...

so i guess the new years gym deals didn't pan out. glad to hear you "found a way in" (love the way you phrased that, like you are planning a breakin at ballys). i have resorted to workout videos and am really liking my biggest loser one!

i like the new girl judge on american idol but i HATE her and paula both on the show. half the time i feel like they're competing to be the prettiest and the other half like they are about to cuddle with each other or something (probably because i saw a nasty fake kissing preview that totally weirded me out).

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

The bikini girl was totally disgusting. Please do not ban yourself from taking pictures. We NEED constant updates of Kyle! Maybe you should have your eyes checked because your perception of your thighs is way off!! You're skinny!

jon♥kara said...

Diane's right Jen give yourself a break you're dead sexy! Bikini girl was so dumb I want to see how well she does with her clothes on. Happy belated Birthday to Kyle! Holy cow a one year old crazy! Your party looks fun. I'm glad you have high hopes to go to the gym. Me and Jon have memberships to 24hr but have just been giving them money for the past two months. I have a pile of excuses why but things are going to change...next monday. haha

megan said...

oh I am so excited for you to do your free trial membership! I haven't seen the bikini girl, but my mom was just telling me about her and how inappropriate she thought it was. I think you can keep taking pictures and updating your blog and lose that last ten pounds. Come on Jen you can do it! Remember when we were cheerleaders in elementary school at recess? dallas cowboys, buffalo bills... ha ha!

Jen said...

I also like the new judge on Idol. She's a good change. You don't need to lose 10 lbs that girl just needs to gain 10 lbs. I agree that was disgusting and even more disgusting that she made it through. I really wish Kara would have just jumped across that table and well....never mind.

Andrea said...

hate the new judge. She thinks she's the shiz and no one even knows who she is.

I think u can totally lose 10 lbs, but why? u are already skinny mini. Come hang out with me and you'll remember how far you've come since the days Kyle was incubated.

The Scotts said...

Bikini girl was nasty! I am laughing that you say you have 10 lbs to lose! You are so tiny already!! Way to fold laundry. That was a new years resolution that has already failed. Oops!

Jeppesen Family said...

You are so funny. TV is good, sucks that we don;t have it right now, except for the little bit of fuzz we get with the bunny ears. I can watch most of my shows online, though.
Anyways, good news about the gym! I just signed up for one, too. I can;t go for another couple weeks until Mason is three months, though. You looks great! but if you think you need to lose 10 lbs, you will if you go to spinning! That's what I'm hoping for. I want to lose the last 15 before summer.
And always keep posting. Your blog is always my favorite to read. Even though I don;t always comment :)

Hillery said...

I'm so mad at myself! How could I let a whole month pass me by?! We'll talk AI when the actual contest part starts. And you look great as is - losing 10 lbs. is not necessary!

Serena said...

I'm with you about American Idol. I'm TiVo'ing it.

I went to Bally's when I first started working out! Now I go to 24 because it is closer and saves me more money. Yay for working out!