Last week was bad. (See previous post). Things got worse. This week is new. Therefore, I will embrace it with high hopes.
And this is just an everyday look around our house:

Kyle loves to carry something in his mouth at all times. He even shakes his head back and forth, toy in mouth, making noise because he thinks he is funny. Well, we do think he is funny. And pretty cute. I hope you guys have a great week!
12 comments:
I hope you have a great week too. It looks like you are off to a great start. I love the pictures. Good looks must run in the family.
You take great pictures, Kyle and Sadie are way cute ! Gracie loves it when I make the pictures big and she smiles so big and wants to touch them. We miss you guys!
What adorable pictures of Sadie! That is a funny picture of Kyle, that also just happens to be cute! I hope this week is better for you too.
I am so sorry that I was a really bad week last week, but glad that this one started better. I think that Kyle rubbed his bad week off on Mckenna- she is so crabby right now! Actually I just think it is teeth :-(! Let me know if you have time to hang out this week again. We could even just hang out at one of our houses for a little and maybe do lunch there!
great pictures!
Hope this week is better for you. What cute pictures, they look really good. Kallon used to do that too with the toy in his mouth and the head shake. He reminded us of a puppy dog!:)
Hey you have got talent! Those are some really nice photos!
I hope this week is better for you too! Hehe Kyle is a cutie, kids are so funny! Oh and nice photography skills, I like how your niece is wearing pearls with her outfit :)
two of the cutest kids i know!
how CUTE!!!! I bet her parents love all the pictures you take of her. It looks like you are wanting a little girl!!! :-)
Best of luck this week!
What cuties! You can tell they are related. Good and bad days will come...have a fabulous rest of the week!!
Post a Comment