Yesterday was just one of
those days. No matter how many times I swept the floor, it was always dirty. No matter what food I tried to give Kyle, he wouldn't eat (he's getting his 7th tooth in). No matter what activity we did, he whined. He cried. He threw fits. So, when Tim came home from a long day of school what did I do? I whined. I cried. And then I quit.
Yep. I told him, "I quit." I went upstairs, put on my pajamas and laid in bed.
It was 5:30.
What did Tim do? He picked up the house (again), played with Kyle and made waffles for dinner.
I love him.
25 comments:
Awwww.....and THAT is why it would suck to be a single mom. Can u imagine?
Yep, he's a winner. :) Hope tomorrow is better. I love that picture too!
So cute, gotta love husbands. Hey, didn't you say you two went on a trek too? You've got me wanting to see a picture :)
you found a keeper! tim is so great.
i hope tomorrow goes better for you! i hate those days!
That's why Heavenly Father made kids so cute...or else we might quit for real. :) Hooray for good husbands!
Way to go Tim!
Today is going to be one of those days at our house I think....EEK!
That is precious! I hope you have a better day tomorrow.
What a sweet husband! We have had a couple of those days recently too! I look forward to tomorrow though- does noon work for you?
Brownie points to Tim! And don't worry, I have those days too. More than I like to admit. :( Just remember to LOVE the good times.
That Tim--he's a winner!
I love this post, but maybe that's because I'm ready to quit right now. Sigh...what's with teething?
Yea for Tim. Good Boy. And he even helped me out. I now know what I am going to fix for dinner - waffles!
We're allowed to quit? haha Good job Tim!!
what a good husband!
aw. melt my heart!
wow i quit yesterday too! logan's behavior was eerily similar to kyles! ; )
That sounds alot like me right now. I am so needy sometimes, good thing our hubbies are great guys.
What a good husband you have! =)
We all have those days jen so don't worry. Tim you are awesome. I LOVE THAT HE PICKED UP THE HOUSE AND MADE DINNER.
I totally understand. We moved in two months ago, and our apartment still hasn't been clean once. Between Julia's toys everywhere, and Nathan having no time to unpack his crap it's just a constant mess! Anyway, I just recently read these two books called The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splended Suns, and they totally put things in perspective. If you ever have time, you should read them. Then you'll just feel grateful and blessed you have a safe healthy family and care less about all the messes. (Sorry that was a lot of rambling)
I've gone to bed early before, leaving it all to Pete. I remember I felt so rested the next day, Sometimes we just quit for a little bit and we get right back up and things get better. Btw I love that picture Love ya!
What a guy! Carol should be proud. Those Ray boys sure love their waffles!
Awww that is so sweet. I have those days ALL THE TIME!! I'm glad that I have an amazing husband too! You should go to Target. It is great retail therapy. It is all we have out here in the QC. Love it though!
What a sweet husband! I have been pretty sick for the last little while and mine has been great about helping me out too. What would we do without them? By the way the Wii actually works well. I was surprised at what a workout I was getting.
too cute. i have those days!!!
Thank you for being HUMAN! Perfection doesn't really come in this lifetime, thank goodness for support systems.
Jason totally did that for me last week (and i dont even have a baby, yikes). He even came home from school early!
Post a Comment