Wednesday, April 22, 2009

American Idol

I think I've been watching too much American Idol.    Kyle picked up our Guitar Hero microphone the other day and started going around the house singing into it. It's so funny to watch. I couldn't figure out where he learned how to do this because we rarely use the microphone and Kyle's usually sleeping when it is busted out. The only conclusion I have come to is that he's picked it up from when I watch American Idol! Take that Adam Lambert! (I hope he doesn't win the competition).
   On another note, Tim's finals start next week. I can't believe we almost have our first year of law school behind us. Kyle and I sure miss having Tim around. We can't wait for summer!

11 comments:

Corynn said...

Oh how cute.

Andrea said...

HAHAH. U don't like Adam Lambert? oh my word. He's wierd in a "theater" way, but you can't deny he is AMMMMAAAAZINGLY talented. He's not even ont he same level of any of the contestants. I love Danny G. tho too...

Rachel said...

I love the picture of Tim & Kyle. Isn't it crazy how fast time flies? And Evan loves American Idol too, he asks if it is on almost every week night.

Nuestra Familia said...

I would vote for Kyle!!

Chelsea said...

I love it! Hope you are gearing up for fam time! I am so excited for you! (And me!)

To answer you...no I didn't plant the flowers. They are perennials. I think that is what they are called...when they come up on their own every year. Our whole yard is covered in all different kinds. And there are spots that are just popping up. I hope some are tulips. It is soo gorgeous here right now. Yea spring!

B Devine said...

I'm with you. NO ADAM LABERT!!!!
He drives me nuts. Everytime he comes on, I hit fast forward. He has an ego the size of an elephant, pants the size of a fish, and makeup stakced up to the moon. I also think he is WAY TO OVERBOARD when it comes to performing.

Ryan and Audrie said...

Hey guys... this is my new blog! You guys look like you are having the time of your lives and your son is adorable!

Lisa said...

I realized I was watching too much idol when Carter told me he wanted to see the crazy lady with the zipper on her eye (thanks Cara for letting him see that one)! He's going to be scarred forever from that Lady Gaga performance! I am with you about Adam! I DON'T want him to win. And just once I want him to have to sit in the bottom 3 so he gets a little nervous! I am totally cheering for Chris Allen! Kyle is getting so big!! I hope the summer comes for you very soon - enjoy!

Katie said...

What a sweet photo of the two of them! Hang on to those shots of him with the mic. When he does become American Idol, those could come in handy ;)

Serena said...

LOVE that picture. I feel like I say that every time I post! And I love American Idol. I'm upset Lil is gone...

iknowjewels said...

OK really cute kyle pictures. Even though I don't really watch American Idol, I've seen bits and peices of Adam and I think he isn't that great, infact there are better men on the competition.

I'm so jealous Tim only has a week left! Jason still has a month left before graduation and end of finals, but then again he is graduating.

Congrats to Ali. It is amazing how much she looks like you mother, which is a serious compliment!