Today is the one that I love's birthday. TRay is 25! He is such a good husband, father, student and best friend. He really works so hard to do well in school and learn as much as he can. Kyle and I count down the minutes until he's home each day. Kyle's favorite thing is to go outside and watch his car pull up and then sit on Tim's lap and play with the steering wheel. Tim is so selfless. He always wants what's best for Kyle and I and will do all that he can to make us happy. One of the things I love most about him is that he has always treated me well. We are so lucky that his birthday is on a Sunday this year so that we can celebrate with him home all day long. Actually, we started celebrating on Friday and have had an incredible weekend but I'll post about it later. Happy Birthday TRay! (and Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister-in-law Candace. We love you!)
Happy Birthday Tim! Sorry Jennifer, I totally forgot to tell you that we already left to Arizona. SO, we won't be there tonight! Tell everyone "hi" for us!!!
$65 for prom that's ridiculous we wouldn't have gone either if it was that much. Ours was only $15 each and they had dinner and an open bar which we did not partake but that's where alot of the money went to. Happy late bday to Tim. I'm sure you treated him like a king. Lucky guy.
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
13 comments:
Thank you Jen! Happy Birthday Tim! Your birthday is on the best day of the year!
Happy Birthday Tim! Sorry Jennifer, I totally forgot to tell you that we already left to Arizona. SO, we won't be there tonight! Tell everyone "hi" for us!!!
Happy Birthday Tim!!
Great pics per usual! Is he going to St. Mary's Universtiy School of Law? Jason is curious.
What a life you 2 have already built with together with so many memories- and he is only 25! So many more to come- Happy Birthday!
Yay Tim! Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday Too Tall and yes I just said that... a little Pa action:)
Sweet post. Happy Bday!
Happy Birthday Tim!
Happy Birthday! April is a good month to be born!
I'm glad your weekend was great and you had Tim all day for his b-day. Have a great 25th year Tiimmy!
$65 for prom that's ridiculous we wouldn't have gone either if it was that much. Ours was only $15 each and they had dinner and an open bar which we did not partake but that's where alot of the money went to. Happy late bday to Tim. I'm sure you treated him like a king. Lucky guy.
Happy B-day Tim!
Post a Comment