Yesterday he watched Baby Einstein three times.
2. Kyle really loves fruit, meat and candy. I try to not to give him too many sweets. Sometimes I give him treats just for the few minutes of silence that follow.
Yesterday he ate three bags of fruit snacks and one bag of M&Ms.
3. I have a few stubborn baby pounds over a year later that I need to lose. On Tuesday my friend Cara brought me my ultimate favorite thing-- Serranos bean dip-- all the way from AZ. Tim never got any.
3. I have a few stubborn baby pounds over a year later that I need to lose. On Tuesday my friend Cara brought me my ultimate favorite thing-- Serranos bean dip-- all the way from AZ. Tim never got any.
Yesterday I finished it all by myself.
5. Kyle hasn't had an "explosion" out of his diaper in quite some time.4. I completed my taxes over two weeks ago and mailed some forms to Utah.
Yesterday, the day taxes were due, a postal worker returned them to me because it needed more postage.
Yesterday he did.
I'm glad yesterday is over.


24 comments:
This was a great post, really made me smile. Except for the part about getting your taxes returned for lack of sufficient postage. THAT really stinks. I'm sorry.
Yuck, no joke. Candy and Baby Einstein wont kill him. Do what you have to to keep your sanity. It's a new day!
Oh man Jen. Sorry.
Days like that (which happen SO much here) make me question why we ever left Az. Hang in there!!
And pretty sure that tonight calls for some Blue Bell ice cream. Tomorrow you can run it off :)
Have you tried ignoring him? I"m serious. If Catcher is being super crazy sometimes if I just ignore him long enough he finds something to do all by himself. It doesn't work every time, but it is worth a shot. Hope today is way better for you!
Oh yah, I ignore him all the time... I'm laughing at yesterday now, but that's only because it's today.
We all have days like that. Glad you have a sense of humor about yours.
ooh sounds like a bad day. i can totally relate to the shows and candy. chris always knows it's been a bad day when he comes home and kate's watching a movie...
are u telling me I should invest in some Baby Einstein?
Hey, I'm traveling with tReyson in 2 weeks. I remembered u did the same thing w/ kyle at 6 weeks. advice? hints?
We all have days that we can't wait until they end. Don't feel bad, my boys are in the kitchen eating ice cream.
I may not like beans but I love some good bean dip. YUM. That Baby Einstein was hypnotizing when we saw it!
This was amazing. Thank you. I'm sorry that you had that day.. but it made for PRIME blogging. You rock!
I'm with Ashley--excellent mothering post, Jennifer!
That is really funny!
That was Mo's favorite movie when he was a baby, I think they are pretty good but a bit short, so I'm glad he got to watch them a few times. Mr. candy man, I think it's just in the genes, so don't stress just brush his teeth a little more. BTW you look great and don't need to loose any more lbs, I bet that dip was so good! Funny Tim didn't get any, maybe we should try bringing some, I can't wait til May! Have a great weekend.
I hate those days. But good news is you always have tomorrow! The goal is to not have two days like that in a row.
And as for the Gap tag memory, I hope it doesn't upset you when I joke about it. I just think it's hilarious that little Jen actually came up with something like that.
haha, Jennifer your posts crack me up! I think all moms can relate, I set goals everyday with Chandler and usually none of them really get accomplished- it's all about doing what you have to to say sane! And I'm sure the Serrano's bean dip was totally worth it, I wouldn't have shared either :)
I'm so glad you have days like yesterday. Only b/c it makes me and the rest of us females feel not alone in our ineptness. Emmett's watched Dora the explorer about 10 times in the past 2 days...only b/c i wanted to finish my book. I am lame!
p.s. Eric doesn't let me eat beans in any shape or form b/c beans and my stomach go to war. How was it for you after the bean dip indulgence?
AMAZING ADVICE. Thank u so much. I'm getting nervous!!
Hope your day was better and Kyle was a bit calmer. :) If you lived in Idaho, we would have gone to the park today. I still have no friends. haha.
Ugh, I hate those days, where the only good thing is when they end. But at least yours is out of the way for a while!!!
lol that is so funny!
Today Sadie had three bags of fruit snacks BEFORE 11:00. And we started showing her some Baby Einstein clips on You Tube in case of an emergency. Well, it looks like there is now an emergency every hour.
Thanks for telling me about the ELF make-up thing...turns out the email is totally false and Nordstorm did not buy the line, which is why it would always be $1. I was able to cancel my order and get my money back! :)
We really need to hang out more!!
1. I put movies on for my kids practically ALL DAY LONG. You're still a good mom.
2. That SUCKS about your taxes.
3. You DO NOT look like you've still got baby weight to shed- you look GREAT!
Post a Comment