"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
6 comments:
Poor little Kyle! Too much candy already? LOL!
I didn't even see Kyle today at church. His vest is darling!!!
Are those new sandals? So cute! I'm sad we didn't see Kyle at church.
ooh i've got one like that to match! new screensaver for grandma?
Your camera takes such great shots, or is it the photographer? Even the sad photos look great!
Haha! This picture is priceless! What a cute, sad little boy! :)
Post a Comment