Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy

Photobucket

    I'm so tired. I haven't stopped since Friday. We are having fun though, so that's what counts. Just had to share this picture before I went to bed. Hugh was opening his egg and Kyle was already working on his. He's just like his dad!
Hope your week is off to a good start!

9 comments:

Jen said...

Great picture. He's too cute!

Jenny said...

glad to see kyle takes his candy seriously. i am proud to call him my nephew.

Curtis Heyman said...

his hands are so big!

mom - Diane - Grandma :-) said...

Never let a little wrapper get in the way of candy! Maybe daddy can teach him to unwrap his candy. :)
Great picture!

JONESIES said...

do you have an SLR camera or is that some good photoshopping. That pic has great color!

Ann-Marie said...

Cute photo! Will you send me a copy? That was fun. This morning I was thinking I should just hide the eggs and let him find them again. Maybe I will tomorrow! :)

JONESIES said...

Nice photo skills. I don't think I took a digital photography class. I would love to take one. Too bad your not here we could take a class together :-)

Candace Heyman said...

Adorable.

Amy said...

What an awesome picture, too funny!