Here's a long post! Kyle was a lucky boy and participated in 3 Easter Egg Hunts this year. Each one was a different experience.
#1- We met with some of our neighbors at the park for the hunt. This was Kyle's first egg hunt. Maybe I should have practiced with him at home. We let the kids loose on the baseball mound and the first thing Kyle found was a baseball. It was the only thing he really cared about too. I was trying to take pictures and teach him what to do at the same time since Tim was at school.
He didn't come home with too many eggs because this little girl found the best hiding spot, his bucket. It was hilarious.The weather was even a little chilly. We had a great time!
#3 The last egg hunt was a treat because it was out at some property where we got to spend the entire time outside. It was the perfect place for Kyle. He got to ride a tractor!Here we are eating because once again I could not get Kyle to move.
When we went on rides Kyle was totally relaxed and wouldn't move a muscle. He was sitting on my lap during the rides and every now and then a quiet little laugh would come out. It was too cute.
We had so much fun and loved getting away from our usual routine.
Today in Primary I read a book to the kids about the Resurrection. It was nice to spend a good 45 minutes talking about the Resurrection and why we celebrate Easter. It is neat to see how much 5 and 6 year olds know about Jesus and all that He did for us. Tim and I both know that Jesus lives and are grateful for His example. 


17 comments:
You guys are such a photogenic family! Super cute pictures!
He sounds like ALL BOY!! That is so funny that he didn't really care about the eggs. Did he find candy inside them? You guys have such a striking family! You are all so beautiful. Happy Easter!
Great pics! I love the ones of Kyle in the drivers seat. Too cute!
What cute pictures!!!! The one of all three of you turned out perfectly!
Someone got their HAIR done...LOVE it. I wish I could pull off anything but blonde.
that past picture is sooo cute! what a handsome guy.
Happy Easter! love the monkey blanket ;)
Kyle is so funny. They don't really get it yet at that age. But he got a lot of exposure, and maybe he'll be ready next year!
Also, your face looks really thin in your pics. I can tell you've lost weight. Looking good!! (not that you didn't look good before, of course) When are you going to AZ next. It would be nice to see each other in person sometime. Too bad we're too poor to plan a trip together :(
Oh, and p.s., thank you for the compliment on Julia's wardrobe. Her clothes are mostly GAP, and when I say that, I actually mean I make her clothes and then sew GAP tags in them. What a good idea, huh?
Love it, Love it, Love it!
I love how you write, so entertaining and Kyle: very entertaining. We miss Grandpa Ned and Grandpa Judy! Looks like you had a great time!
Way to go Kyle 3 EASTER EGG hunts, what a lucky boy! You're family looks so cute in your Easter finest.
What family fun! Kyle has so many funny faces.Oh and we all wore gloves because my parents backyard isn't done so the weeds have taken it over for the time being and that's where the eggs were with the most amount of money. Ha We're alittle crazy. Oh ya your cousin has come to a few family dinners, he seems like a good kid.
I dont know why...but I cant find yourstinking email address. Email me acp389@ gmail and I'll send it on to u.
WOW 3 Easter egg hunts! He must have scored on some major candy! Kyle looks so cute in that go kart!
Love the family picture, you guys are such a cute family! The go-kart pictures are great, I would be more excited about those than eggs too!
Both of these family pictures look great! You guys are a cute family.
Post a Comment