"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
7 comments:
You gotta love warm laundry fresh out of the dryer. I wish I was small enough to curl up in it myself! Adorable pic.
I know how he feels. That's the only good thing about doing laundry!
That is too sweet! :)
So sweet! Were his arms tucked under him as usual?
Oh my goodness that little boy is so stinkin' cute! I always love reading your posts!! They brighten my day!
i don't blame him. i love that too!
Logan does this on my bed and i love it, although I've never thought to grab the camera, you're good!
Post a Comment