Monday, August 6, 2007

4 1/2 Months

I can't fit into my old clothes. I'm still throwing up. My stomach feels like it is stretching daily. A guy asked me if I was planning on having a child soon and then told me that was his way of saying it looked like I had gained some weight.
I love being pregnant.

8 comments:

megan said...

oh you put up a picture! I will get one up soon too I promise. I put on a pair of my jeans on saturday and they were so tied. I didn't know if I could button them. I got them on and just wore them below my belly. They were so tight though, as soon as I got home from Michelles shower I changed into some of ty's hamilton shorts. oh sorry I missed your call. I will call you back tomorrow or the day after

corrine said...

jennifer! i love your adorable little preggo picture! i found your blog through christi's. i hope u can come to our wedding reception - oct 20th. i am so so excited u are having a baby!!

Jenny said...

what guy would really say that? he needs a little lesson in how to talk to women. you are looking cute cute cute! i'm sorry you're still throwing up...that stinks

Jenni said...

Thanks for putting the picture up!! You look so cute! I can't believe you are still sick though... But it will all be worth it in the end! I am working on that recipe e-mail you sent out, slowly but surely....:) keep posting these pictures! And we need to video chat!

Shauna Brown said...

Hang in there! You look wonderful even if your head is cut off!

Chelsea said...

Jennifer. Iam so glad you found me! The blogging world cracks me up. It is so addicting. I am so excited to see that you are having baby! That baby will win for cutest for sure! You got 2 great family gene pools on that babys side! Hope you get feeling better soon. I was always sick till the second that kid was out of me. Good luck! :) Chelsea

Jeppesen Family said...

So cute! Your boobies look bigger, too. I bet Tim likes that ;)

Jeppesen Family said...

Don't do Carson. That's my sister's name. It is spelt different, though, Karsyn. I have a boy cousin named Jordan, and he is the cutest kid ever!