Saturday, August 18, 2007

Our Piano

We recently had some new people move into the apartment below us. At the moment I can hear them playing the piano. I was getting a little irritated at first until I realized in the beginning of January we will have our own "piano" full of tunes that sound like baby cries for them to listen to. Life somehow works itself out to be fair...

7 comments:

Jessica said...

We know a thing or two about annoying neighbors. We had this mexican family living above us in Flagstaff and they would conveniently decide to vacuum at two in the morning. I had to keep Chad from shooting his gun through the cieling. HaHa. Well, we had fun with Chris and Jenny last Saturday. You need to visit soon. We got our stroller unit at toys r us and it is an evenflow "Journey." We really like it. Good luck with the pregnancy and take good care of Christi!!

Chelsea said...

I wonder what our neighbors must have done in life to get us as neighbors. We are the circus over here. They probably can't wait for our kids to grow up!

Jenny said...

yeah luckily we have kids below us so the feeling's mutual. i want to hear all about teacching; i am so excited for you!

Shauna Brown said...

I am dying about your radio fame! Now that is too funny. BTW, I would die if you made it on Jim Rome! I love him and his show. So how is school? Any fun stories? I need a post!

megan said...

Sorry that I wasn't able to see you longer today at church. My whole sunbeams class was waiting for me already. I'm sure you were in a hurry as well. It was great to see you though and if I didn't mention it before you look adorable!

Jenny said...

i'm ready for a new post! maybe a 5 month bellyshot?

Tanya Kimball said...

You looked so great this past weekend at the wedding. That maternal glow looks fantastic on you! Sounds like the student teaching is going to keep you busy.