We had our appointment for the cyst in Baby Boy Ray's brain. It was interesting to say the least. We first had another ultrasound done by an ultrasound technician. She found the cyst, measured it, and said it had grown a little. Five minutes later we are getting an ultrasound done by the "specialist" who claimed he couldn't even find the cyst.
Now, we've been told they sometimes disappear on their own...but within five minutes? Something seems weird. Either way, the "specialist" was confident that the baby would be fine due to other test results, his detailed ultrasound, etc. Great news!
Even better news is that he is measuring for Dec. 31st now. Wohoo! He kicks me all the time and I can watch my stomach and see him move. So weird.
If only we had a name...
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
There are so many posts I don't know which one to pick to comment on! You look super cute! Cute dress, too! Alli and Taylor are as cute as usual too!
So I am glad to hear that the baby's cyst is gone. Cash had the same thing happen...well, not within 5 minutes. They had us all prepared that he would have severe mental complications. And then at one of the ultrasounds they said it was gone. Did they do any 4-D ultrasounds?
Congrats to Carol this past weekend. How neat for her. And lastly...yea for your teaching! That is so funny about the girls comment. You have had a lot of wierd people comment about your belly! I think you look good!:)
I love all of the posts! I have been checking every day only to be disappointed and now i am overjoyed! I'm glad the baby's cyst is gone. My sister said her friends had the same thing happen (minus the 5 minute part). I kind of wonder which doctor is on crack??
That's great news! Also, good news on the due date. If you have him before the new year, he's an extra tax write off ;)
Jen. I love the belly. Thanks for getting by body back to the gym. I needed it. Anyway, thank you for letting me stay with you and Tim this past week. I know you probably didn't expect to have me as a roomate again but I really did appreciate your hospitality. TTYL
Jen! That is such great news about the cyst! Sounds like these babies like playing tricks! You looked fabulous at Carol's wedding and just think you and Tim will be great parents! Isn't it weird to see your belly rippling and moving? I love finding a little pointy elbow trying to feel it's way around!
that is good news. doctors are so weird! you do have adorable neices and nephews. we miss you guys- pick a name already!!
Cyst- what in the world!! I'm so glad to hear everything is okay!
Post a Comment