
Happy siblings reunited.
We look so tired!
On another note, I have started student teaching and love it! I told a group of 7th graders I was pregnant and one girl said "I just thought you had a belly!" Oh the sweet honesty. I work with a lot of kids who are struggling in English. Half of 2 of my classes are these kids. It's challenging sometimes but so fun. I am learning a lot every day. I love telling them stories from my life. It's like i have my own little audience who can't leave until I dismiss them. Hahaha. poor kids.


5 comments:
You are hilarious! I loved the last part about your own little audience. That dress looks great on you, you are a hot mama!
I love it! You and I are just alike! We love attention! haha Also, your sister is sooooo pretty! What are you going to do with her? (you know you are soooo pretty, too, ofcourse :)
Jen
I really like that dress. It looks so good on you. I am glad that everything worked out.
Love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love that dress on you!! You look amazing and I loved seeing Alli and Taylor! So cute!
I totally miss the captive 7th grade audience!
jen... on the picture with you and tim, it looks like you forgot to fix one eye on redeye.(if you were taking red eye off) just a random observation brought to you by taylor!
Post a Comment