

If you look closely you can see the driver (Taylor) reading Harry Potter. :)



I already miss Kate. It's rare to see her with her pacifier and not be going to bed.

Chris thought he was funny by suggesting that Tim was better with Kate than I was. It was good to see Tim so good with her. Prepping for the near future!

Cute cousin Colin

I loved how he tried to comfort Kate when she was crying.

Kate spit up and somehow got it on her head. Hilarious!


4 comments:
So fun!! I got kicked of that course when I was visiting your fam. I took Jaden on a walk, which was not allowed!
Tim is going to be the best dad! I guess you will have to learn from him- haha!
cute pictures, i never saw the golfing ones. tim really was good with kate, but you get props for putting her to sleep that one night in the baby bjorn when you were out here for her blessing. and for putting her down to sleep in AZ a few times. now that i think about it you should probably come live out here and put kate to sleep for me, that would be great.
I want to see some belly pictures and maternity clothes!!!
I am embarassed by my form on that swing, but do lookin good otherwise. I was really impressed by timmy. Sorry for saying he is better with her than you.
Post a Comment