
I'm going to be honest. Tim has bad breath. Well, now I can say he had bad breath. On Friday he was listening to Sports radio and the announcer was talking about his problem with bad breath...that is, until his friend told him about the importance of brushing your tongue. Brush your tongue? A novel idea! Tim somehow had never heard that you're supposed to brush your teeth AND your tongue.
I live with a new man. We will no longer have to make Costco runs to buy gum in bulk.


3 comments:
Are you kidding me??!! That is too funny! Now I know you married him for the right reasons! Way to go Tim!
Ha Ha! you are too funny. Oh by the way about wearing the same outfit over and over... Forever 21 has all the "babydoll" shirts that are in style right now that really make poeple look like they are pregnant. Anyway they are all pretty stretchy so you could wear them for a while still, and the good thing about that store is it is cheap so you don't feel bad for buying clothes that you can only wear for like a month or two. Other than that I am having a really hard time finding any maternity clothes that I actually like. Are you having any luck?
haha...Tim! You should consult your dental friends in times of crisis like this!
Post a Comment