On the above picture you can see his ear and his spine running down from his neck.
He looked like he has long legs. One was stretched out and the other bent underneath him. Here is a foot:

He's still a boy! And this time I could even tell!

Next Tuesday I will be seeing a perinatologist to check on a cyst in his brain. She said that most of the time the cysts disappear on their own. Hopefully everything will turn out o.k. Besides that, the u/s lady said he looked great!


6 comments:
yeah so exciting! I'm sure the cist will go away on its own. Your name survey is getting close.
I love the picture of the foot. It becomes more real with every ultrasound. You are allready half way there.
He really looks like a baby now! Much easier to see at least :) So what name are you voting for? I can't wait to see what this little guy looks like!
he is looking good! can't wait to meet him!
So exciting! There is nothing like the excitment of seeing your baby on an ultrasound and seeing all his tiny little "parts". Good luck with the cyst. I'm sure it will all work itself out.
So cute! I love getting ultrasounds. They help make all of the crap you are going through with being pregnant worth it!
Post a Comment