...and they lived happily ever after! I knew that Carol would one day get swept off her feet. She is one amazing lady! Beautiful picture and give my congrats to the future newly weds!
Congradulations! Megan told me about your mom getting remarried and I am so excited for her. Please tell her I love her and am so happy for her. -Elise
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us... If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers."
15 comments:
p.s. For the few that have never met our parents, that is Tim's mom. :)
We are so happy for your mom.
oh my goodness they just look wonderful together. I am so happy for your mom!
what a cute picture!
This is a good picture... your mom looks so young!
...and they lived happily ever after! I knew that Carol would one day get swept off her feet. She is one amazing lady! Beautiful picture and give my congrats to the future newly weds!
"Oh your in town, well I am off to the cabin." Don't think I can ever forget her excitement with the dating story.
Congrats to your mom! That is so cool. And I vote Carter for your little guy. It is a great name! :)
you, michelle and I all have ...er names picked out! random how the trends go
did they use the same photographer as you guys did for your engagement pic?
Nothing better than a Roger!! Congratulations!
I went to high school with Shannon Decker. What a neat family. Congrats to both of them.
How adorable! I love your mom!! Both of them. Congrats, Carol!!!
Congradulations! Megan told me about your mom getting remarried and I am so excited for her. Please tell her I love her and am so happy for her.
-Elise
Post a Comment